Nobody likes losing. We are raised to become “winners”. However, life has taught me that winning isn’t everything we need. In order to become successful, we need to learn how to lose. Why? Well, every important life lesson comes as a consequence of understanding how to deal with failure. Yes, this might sound like a cliché at first, but after reading The Losing Manual, my perception of success completely changed. How? I noticed that I was doing wrong by expecting to win and succeed at everything, every time. If you want to know everything else I learned from this Hard Knock Switch method, keep reading this Losing Manual review. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
What is The Losing Manual?
The Losing Manual PDF is a book in digital format that teaches its readers how to deal with failure. The goal of this method is to help everyone learn how to use every fail as a way to learn how to succeed. We can read about somebody else’s bad times, but nothing will teach us the most valuable life lessons that only come from experience itself. Also, this Losing Manual eBook will explain to you the importance of dealing how to cope with those harsh times when nothing seems to come out as you expected. The road to success is rocky, it’s full of obstacles and problems, but if you give up, you’ll never achieve any of your dreams and goals. Learn from each failure and you’ll eventually become the greatest winner.
How Did The Losing Manual Change My Point Of View?
I used to be that one person who always wanted to win. I started to become obsessed with the idea of succeeding, until I got to a point where I developed a several anxiety over the possibility of failing. Thankfully, I found out about The Losing Manual on the Internet and decided to give it a shot. After I read that eBook, I understood that I was afraid of losing and how much that was holding back my own journey to success. By focusing only on winning, I forgot the importance of every lesson taught by each single failure. I learned that failing isn’t bad and that if you avoid dealing with failure, you’ll never know how to cope with it when the time comes.
What Lessons Does The Losing Manual Teach?
Sometimes, we take for granted the most important life lessons. There has never been a winner who never lost before becoming a champion. There has never been such an incredibly talented person who didn’t fail before becoming successful. People like Steve Jobs, Albert Stein and J.K. Rowling had to fail several times in order to achieve their dreams.
However, they ended up changing the world as we know it, because they never gave up on the things they wanted. They understood that failure was an important part of the journey towards success, dealt with it, and strived to reach their goals until they finally did. Thanks to The Losing Manual eBook, you’ll learn how to use failure as a tool to become successful and how to deal with the frustrations that come with losing.
What Are The Positive And Negative Aspects Of The Losing Manual?
There is no such thing as a flawless one-size-fits-all method that will change everyone’s lives in the blink of an eye. Nevertheless, this book is still a good read and a great way to earn a lot of coping mechanisms to deal with failure. Now, I will tell you which are the positive and the negative aspects of this book:
- It will help you learn how to deal with failure: no one is prepared to lose. We all learn that winning is great and losing is terrible. With this book, you’ll ditch those prejudices and you’ll understand that failure is an important part of the process of becoming successful.
- You can read it anywhere: since this book is on PDF format, you can read it anywhere you want, as long as you have access to a technologic device such as a tablet, laptop or eReader.
- It will improve your self-esteem: you might be wondering “how a book can improve my self-esteem?” Well, when you understand that losing is completely normal, you will stop trying to live up to impossible standards and you will feel better about yourself and your skills.
- Stop fretting over failure: losing is completely fine. Stop worrying and start learning from every step that you take.
- If you don’t choose to change your lifestyle and your mindset, everything will stay just the same: if you keep being negative and pushing yourself to win every single time, you’ll be just the same person. No book can change you, that’s a choice only you can make.
- It’s only available in English: there are no translations of this book out there for foreign readers yet.
- You won’t become successful overnight: this book is about teaching you how to deal with failure. However, success takes time, dedication and losing a lot of times!
Losing is awful, especially if you are always trying to win, no matter what. The Losing Manual is a book written for people like us, who try to live up to impossible standards and who daydream about making it big. Having expectations is great, but trying to achieve every single goal you have –all at once– is impossible. Accept that failing is part of the process, learn from it and use every lesson as a way to improve little by little. You’ll be successful when you learn that winners fail more than you can tell, and so will you. If you want to know more about this book, read more The Losing Manual Reviews or check out its official website. If you enjoyed this review, share it with all your friends on social media, thank you very much!